Loans are possible with appointment. Loans are allowed for all members of the NTUA community.
- Search the library’s online catalogue. If the books are available, move to steps number 2 &3. If the books are unavailable, please login with your password and username to reserve them.
- Sent an e-mail to email@example.com: a) the book details (author, title, etc), b) your information (name, barcode of library card, phone number).
- After the request you will receive a message informing you about the time and day that you need to come to library and take your books.
In the case you are not a registered member of the library, please fill in this form. After you registration with the library is complete, please sent an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the registration barcode and attach two photos of both sides of your student ID.
For users with special needs, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Returns are possible during operating hours (08:30 -15:30). Specifically, you can return:
- Any loaned library item.
- Books from “Evdoxos” . For each of these books, a form is required.
- Theses CDs. The relevant certification is sent by e-mail.
All returns take place in the library’s lobby.