We would like to inform you that since Monday 15 June 2020 the Central Library of NTUA is operation again under restrictions as follows:
We are open for library users every day Monday to Friday 08:30-15:30.
- Study rooms and all library premises are closed to the public.
- E-resources are accessible in the library’s website https://lib.ntua.gr and http://lib.ntua.gr/?p=1238
- Information regarding bibliography search and retrieval is provided by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further clarification call 210-7723878, 210-7721576 from 08:30 to 15:30 or by e-mail:email@example.com
- For information regarding the Patision compound you can contact by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book loans are offered to all members of the NTUA community upon request sent to the email: email@example.com, where there should be stated: a) the book details (author, title, etc), b) the user’s information (name, barcode of library card, phone number).
- Users with special needs can access the library’s services in alternative ways, such as via proxy.
- Return of items is allowed without previous appointment. Specifically: a) Return of loans b) return of books from «Evdoxos, c) CD for theses All certifications are sent by e-mail.
- Inter-library loans in: https://iris.seab.gr/infos.php
- Uploading of theses in the Institutional repository is done remotely. The cds can be personally delivered or sent by post. For certifications or for any other request concerning the Institutional Repository, contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The certifications for non obligations towards the library are sent to you by e-mail: email@example.com , upon request.