Book Loans are possible with appointment. Loans are allowed for all members of the NTUA community.
- Search the library’s online catalogue. If the books are available, move to steps number 2 &3. If the books are unavailable, please login with your password and username to reserve them.
- Fill in the form in the Library Loan Request.
- After the request you will receive a message informing you about the time and day that you need to come to library and take your books. If you are not a registered member of the Library, fill in the online form/application in the online directory, scan your academic ID on both sides and send a request to the service “Ask a Librarian” Help Topic: Library Loan Service
- In exceptional case and only for health problems or remote access, the books can be sent by courier at your own expense after your request in which you must indicate shipping details and your address.
Returns without an appointment
Returns are possible during operating hours. Specifically, you can return:
- Any loaned library item.
- Books from “Evdoxos”. For each of these books, a form is required.
- Theses CDs. The relevant certification is sent by e-mail.
All returns take place in the library’s lobby.