Loans are allowed for all members of the NTUA community.
- Search the library’s online catalogue. If you need any assistance on how to search in the library catalogue you may visit the library’s YouTube account. If the books are available, visit the Library with the book details (Call no, Location, author, title, etc.). If the books are unavailable, please login with your password and username to reserve them.
- All members of the NTUA community, who have issued a library card, are allowed to loans. If you are not a registered member of the Library, fill in the online form/application in the online directory, scan your academic ID on both sides and send a request to the service “Ask a Librarian” Help Topic: Library Loan Service. Your registration to the Library can conducted daily Monday to Friday until 15:00.
- For users with special needs, please send a request to the service “Ask a Librarian” Help Topic: Library Loan Service.
- In exceptional case and only for health problems or remote access, the books can be sent by courier at your own expense after your request in which you must indicate shipping details plus your address and send a request to the service “Ask a Librarian” Help Topic: Library Loan Service.
Returns are possible during operating hours. Specifically, you can return:
- Any loaned library item.
- Books from “Evdoxos”. For each of these books, a form is required.